Electric/Gas Motor Kits
The Bosch PowerPack 500 is the same size as the PowerPack 400 and only slightly heavier, but offers a longer range. When using the Bosch Standard Charger, this lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge to 50% and approximately 4.5 hours to charge fully. Once fully charged and together with the Performance Line Cruise, the eBike can ride up to 56 miles. The PowerPack 500 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
- 250W. - DOES NOT INCLUDE ENERGYPAK PLUS ACCESSORY TO MOUNT ON BIKE. - EnergyPak Plus boosts total capacity by 250Wh. - All the latest EnergyPak technologies combined with an up-to-date design that fits a select number of E-bikes. - Range extender for added mileage. - Smart technology automatically activates at low power. - USB port for charging smart devices. - Anti-theft design. - 20 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 1.8kg. - Dimension (L x W x H): 56 x 100 x 88mm.
- Fits Promovec Kit (041608-01) - 48V, 7.8Ah, Panasonic LI-ION smart battery - Charger included
$630.00 $840.00 25% Off
- 500WH. - Compact version of EnergyPak Smart cleanly integrated into the frame. - All-new 500Wh compact battery boosts the range of performance E-bikes. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger. - EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 can charge up to 80 percent in 2 hours 20 minutes. - Compatible with our EnergyPak Plus range extender. - Doesn't include downtube cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 4.1kg.
The FAZUA charger charges the battery via a magnetic plug with 2 amperes. The battery is fully charged after 3-4 hours. After 2 hours, however, 80% of the charge level has already been reached. As soon as the charger is connected to the power, its LED lights green. As soon as the charger is connected to the battery, it lights up red until the battery is fully charged.
- Fits EVO Fire Ridge, Bushwick, Kallio (920726, 920727, 920778, 920779) - Charger included
- 500WH. - Pakyak auxiliary battery holder sold seperately. - Extend your range and ride time with an optional 500WH EnergyPak battery. - Fits perfectly inside the PakYak storage case. - Dimension: 40cm X 7cm X 7cm. - Weight: 3.1kg.
Whether visiting friends, enjoying a ride on city roads, or doing some errands with the eBike, the PowerPack 400 delivers the power you need. The lightweight lithium-ion battery is easy to install and remove or can simply be charged using the charging socket on the eBike. Its long service life, compact and easy-to-install design mean that the PowerPack 400 is not only reliable, but also strong on performance. The PowerPack 400 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
Promovec Promovec Downtube Conversion Kit Electric Assist System 700C Rim Color Black Spokes Color Black Kit
Promovec, Downtube Conversion Kit, Electric Assist System, 700C, Rim color: Black, Spokes Color: Black, Kit 500W conversion kit Cassette freehub body Compatible with both rim and disc brakes Downtube mounted, long range 48V x 7.8Ah battery Controller with walk-assist and LCD display included 6.5 kg/ 14.33 lbs Item Specifications Autonomy: 100km Battery Type: Downtube Brake Type: Rim Motor: 500W Wheel Diameter: 700C Promovec Kit DT w/ throttle Promovec, Downtube Conversion Kit, Electric Assist System, 700C, Rim color: Black, Spokes Color: Black, Kit
No Warranty! Final Sale! Featuring a Bionx 350 watt G2 motor and 48V, 8.8Ah lithium battery paired with a latest generation RS3 handlebar-mounted controller, the system is only $1499 for a conversion kit that will provide up to 65 miles per charge. The P350 DL System features a compact Bionx RC3 controller with a throttle and full functionality that can operate the bike alone. For 700C Wheel. 135mm axle spacing. MAKE: BionX MODEL: PL 350 PRICE: $1,499 USD (Up to $1,799 for Larger Battery) SUGGESTED USE: Neighborhood, Commuting, Urban ELECTRIC BIKE CLASS: Throttle on Demand (Class 2) Learn more about Ebike classes WARRANTY: 2 Year Covering Manufacturer Defects (1,000 Charge Cycles) AVAILABILITY: United States, Canada MODEL YEAR: 2013 Bicycle Details TOTAL WEIGHT: 22.5 lbs (10.2 kg) (Optional 19.4) MOTOR WEIGHT: 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg) WHEEL SIZES: 20 in (50.8cm)26 in (66.04cm)28 in (71.12cm) OTHER: Optional Black or Silver Spokes and Rim, Battery Comes in Mid-Frame 37 Volt 9.6 Amp Hour Configuration or 37 Volt 6.4 Amp Hour Rear-Rack Configuration Electronic Details MOTOR BRAND: BionX MOTOR TYPE: Rear-Mounted Gearless Direct Drive Hub Learn more about Ebike motors MOTOR NOMINAL OUTPUT: 350 watts BATTERY VOLTAGE: 37 volts BATTERY AMP HOURS: 9.6 ah (Optional 6.4) BATTERY WATT HOURS: 355.2 wh (Optional 236.8) BATTERY CHEMISTRY: Lithium-ion CHARGE TIME: 4 hours ESTIMATED MIN RANGE: 35 miles (56 km) ESTIMATED MAX RANGE: 55 miles (89 km) DISPLAY TYPE: Digital LCD READOUTS: Speed, Odometer, Battery Capacity, Assist Level DRIVE MODE: Torque Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle TOP SPEED: 20 mph (32 kph)
Ride Farther With Confidence This strap offers peace of mind to keep your Range Extender in place in the bottle cage. For best fit, pair with the Bontrager Side Load cage Product details - Designed for Fuel EXe 29 2023 - For best results, pair with Bontrager Side Load cages (stock on the Fuel EXe) - No additional hardware needed - Refer to Service Manual for assembly instructions and service - Range Extender battery and charge cable are required and sold separately
Page 1 of 1